Cambridge College Summer School – 2016 Staff Information
On this page you will find lots of useful information about working at Cambridge College Summer School, as well as documents you need to complete and send us before summer. Of course, we are available by telephone or e-mail if you have any questions at any time.
We have separated the information below into 3 useful sections: documents you need to send us, your online DBS application and helpful information regarding working with us at Cambridge College Summer School. Please click on the links below to find out more…
Please send us the following documents:
- New Starter Form – Please complete the new starter form in full, which includes details for payroll, tax and student loan deductions. You can download the form and return via email.
- Certified Copy Of Your Passport – Please ensure a photocopy of your passport has been certified as a true copy of the original. Download this guide to find out information on doing this at a Post Office in the UK, or other ways to do this if you are living abroad.
- CV – Please send us a copy of your most up to date CV.
- Document Checklist – Please download and fill out this checklist once you have completed all the paperwork and applied for your DBS check, and e-mail this back to us along with any other required documentation.
- Who Should Apply? – Information on whether you need to apply for the DBS check and/or provide a Police Certificate of Good Conduct.
- DBS Identity Documents – Once you have completed your online DBS application, please send us 3 forms of identification. This document provides more information on the different forms of ID you can submit. Please note the certified copy of your passport can be submitted as valid proof of identity from Group 1.
- Arrival Information – Details of when to arrive at the school, how to get to the school and useful contact telephone numbers.
- Uniform – Information on uniform and what you are expected to wear whilst working at Cambridge College Summer School.
- What To Bring – Information on essential and useful items to bring with you to summer school.
- Sample Weekly Timetable – An example of a typical week at Cambridge College Summer School.
- Excursion Schedule – Cambridge College excursion schedule for summer 2016.